2019 Revival

Once upon a time, I had a sewing blog. And I blogged frequently because I sewed ALL.THE.TIME.

Then this funny thing called life happened. And I didn't really sew for 10+ years.

But in 2019, life got really interesting and I needed a healthy way to de-stress. And I remembered how much I enjoyed sewing...how it made me happy. So I started sewing again.

And I'm completely hooked!

I've started a separate Instagram account to connect with fellow sewing aficionados (@sewearley) and I decided to get the blog back up.  Blogs aren't nearly as trendy as YouTube and Instagram, and while I enjoy both of those social media platforms, this is what I still enjoy best.

So I hope you'll follow along as I start posting again.  I'm still a full-time mom, wife, and breadwinner, so there may be time between posts (again, that thing called life!) but I'm not planning on another 10 year hiatus!





Comments

Popular Posts