Style Inspiration

Recently I was scrolling Maurices and saw this really cute shirt that I could see paired with the corduroy skirt I posted recently in my fall plans.  It was on clearance and in my size, which normally, is an automatic purchase.  But the color choices - "smoke pink" or "gray" weren't shades I would ever wear and didn't really say fall to me.  Also, the neckline was a mock turtleneck. Not my favorite style.  But I knew that I had seen a pattern very similar not too long ago. It took me a bit (do you know how many PDF sewing patterns exist in the world these days?!) but I found it.  Tell me how you think they compare:


The pattern is the Galaxy T-shirt from Pattern.Scissors.Cloth and I like it even better than the style inspiration. Ir'almost identical, except for the mock collar, which I really didn't like. I've got some cream colored jersey that I think would work well. The pattern is in metric and I definitely need to compare finished measurements to my measurements, but I think this could be a great foundation piece in my fall wardrobe.  More to come!



Comments

Popular Posts