Another Dress

Well, I'm in the middle of cutting my new Vogue dress and I must say, I think it's going to look great. The solid lavender was not quite as stretchy as I would have liked, but it will work. The jersey print is fantastic. I'm debating ordering more to make a tunic top - except with it being so pastel, I'm thinking it would be more of a spring color pallet. But who says I can't stash, right?! Seriously, stashing is a major part of my life sometimes!!
So I've found another dress pattern that I want to try. It's a sickness, really. What is it with me and dresses? But I love them, so I keep making them. This time I'm looking at B5297 Not the long sleeves though. I think those are hideous and I have no idea what Butterick was thinking with that design option. But the other one, View A, I am mad about!!! I may even splurge and get really good fabric for it. I think it would make a great LBD that I've been wanting all month...except there are some gorgeous printed fabrics out right now that I would love to use this for too. Decisions decisions...!

Comments

Popular Posts