Vogue Already


So as soon as loggedonto the Vogue pattern site, I came across V1059 I think this is the exact pants pattern used for my wide leg jeans, pictured below in a prior blog, from Lane Bryant. Here is the line drawing for the pattern - doesn't it look like a good replica?! I think I can justify spending the shipping to get the pattern at this price.


Oh, and look, at this one!! V1051 I believe the legs are not as wide on this pattern. That's a concern of mine on the first, because I don't want every pair of pants I make to look exactly the same - and a pant leg that wide is sure to be remembered, reguardless of fabric or emblishments that I may choose. The pattern is described as: Slightly flared legged pants A, B (semi-fitted through the hip) have below-waistline contour waistband with fly zipper closing, front and back welt pockets, back button loops. A: contrast welts and loops. A, B: contrast waistband facing. B: turn back cuffs.
I really like the turn back cuffs. To me, this is a very finished look for pants, and keep them being super casual. And while I've never done welt pockets, it's never too late to try new things. So this one is definately going in my bag too.
So, two more patterns to add to my collection...


Comments

Popular Posts