- I will sew up more stash this year than I will take in new fabric - it is not OK to have the leaning towers of fabric in my bedroom!!
- I will get over my dislike of sewing pants and learn to fit a good pants pattern for me
- I will make each child at least one shirt a season - no sewing for just my daughter
- I will work on getting better learning my Pattern Master software - since I plan on buying the upgrade in a few days, it makes more sense to learn how to use it than to just let it sit on my computer.
- I will dedicate 4 hours a month to sewing for "me".
- I won't hate myself if I can't complete these resolutions in a year!!
Now in all fairness, I've alread started the year off well. I've used six yards of stash fabric. Flannel that has been in my stash for almost 5 years. I don't know why I let it sit there that year. It's not like my kids don't need pj's. It's not like I don't have a PJ pattern that I love (look through the archives to see the PJ's I've sewn before - I'm using the same pattern, I love it!). I seriously have more fabric that I know what to do with right now, and it's incredibly overwhelming. I really want to get it sewn and out, so I don't feel guilty when I buy more. Because let's be honest, lol, I'm not going to stop buying fabric!!
Happy New Years!!