Ottobre Pajamas....again

What can I say, these are my favorite pj's to make for my kids. Sometimes when you have a TNT pattern, and it's something you make consistantly, it's just easier to make the same thing year after year. After all, it's pajamas!

I bought this flannel several years ago, when my sons were 2 and 4. They're now 6 and 8. Oops. Still, my intentions were to make pj's for them. Recently, we've been on a growing spurt and new pajama's have been a much needed item. I figured that I would only have enough flannel to make sleep pants, and that I could make the a knit sleep shirt to coordinate. I was pleasantly surprised to find I had enough of both fabrics to make coordinating sleep shirts (just barely on the "tool time" fabric)!

So this is 4 yards of fabric out of my stash. With any luck, my kids won't outgrow this set, and we'll make it through the spring!

Comments

Popular Posts