New Look 6314




View B - I really enjoyed making these pants! They went together super fast, and look nice. My daughter is really tiny, and we have such problems with getting the waist to fit, even on things I make, if it's not an elastic waist. She really likes the the look of flare pants, so this pattern worked well for both of us. I omitted the floral appliques, as well as the front pocket (but I will add that on the next pair I make) as I felt they would be way too much with this busy denim patchwork look. I cut a size 6 in length, and a 4 in width. I did use a 5/8 seam allowance, and these fit really nice. Still room to grow, not too snug, not too baggy. I am going to go back to Walmart and stock up on this pattern, so I can keep making it as she grows.

I made a top to go with it, but I'm not sure I like the combo together. More on that in another post....

Comments

Popular Posts