Ottobre pajamas


I noticed in the new Ottobre magazine, a pattern for pajama's for kids. I found this ironic, as I just finished a pair from an older issue.

First, I must say, I love these pajama's! I don't know if it's the pattern (which is really good) or the fabric I chose (surprisingly from Walmart) but everyone who's been over to my house while I've been constructing them has asked me to make them a pair, lol. I am debating making 'me' a matching pair. I think she would get a kick out of it, and I just love the fabric combinations!

Just in case you can't tell, the poka dot flannel is a pale pink, and the stripes on the pocket, collar, and cuff's are the same colors as the poka dots. I don't have the snaps on this *yet* because I didn't want to wake up my family. But I'll get that done tomorrow, so she can start wearing them (it's getting cold here)

Comments

Popular Posts